QUALIFICATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
1. Masters degree, with specialization in education, administration, or related field.
2. Certification in Educational Administration.
3. Minimum 5 years’ experience as Elementary School Principal.
4. International experience working in a bilingual school with a clear understanding of issues involved in living and working in a country other than one’s own, preferred.
5. Academic training and experience in the American or Canadian educational system with at least five years of successful classroom teaching.
6. Experience in developing inquiry based Elementary School programs, preferred.
7. Experience in implementing the principles and current trends in Elementary School education, curriculum and staff development, essential elements of instruction and supervision.
PROCEDURE FOR FILING AN APPLICATION:
Candidates who wish to apply for the stated position must submit their application materials electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only emailed applications will be accepted. The application should include the following attachments:
1. A letter of interest which includes the candidates’ strengths qualify him/her for consideration
2. Statement of educational philosophy
4. List of 3 professional referees. The BBS search committee will advise semi-finalists before contacting any referees.
Note: Due to Kuwait laws, visa restrictions apply to candidates aged 60 and above.
If you would like to apply for other positions at Al-Bayan Bilingual School which may potentially open please upload your CV here.